Are you ready to Master your Mind with NLP?
In the 1950s, 60s and even the 70s having a personal relationship with your local business community played a fundamentally important role. People were loyal to those they trusted and did repeat business time and again for many, many years until something changed – you may have moved neighbourhoods, no longer required their produce, they sold the store and moved on or you had a good old fashioned falling out because your values changed.
I remember when I was young, we’d get most of our fruit and vege from either the local greengrocer or the Victoria Market. Mum knew exactly where to go and who to buy from. She’d spend money and many hours research creating authentic relationships.
Her assessment criteria was uncomplicated yet 3 things needed to be evident:
- She genuinely liked them
- They had quality produce
- At a competitive price (depending on what it was she always chose quality over price)
Once these relationships were formed, she would rarely buy from anyone else unless it was a special occasion and she required different ingredients or something changed. You see, in her mind she figured that if she kept going back, they would get to know her and then they would look after her and she was right. They would always greet her by name (making her feel valued) often hold produce for her, give her sample tasters, introduce her to new items, even put special orders in for her. It was a valuable relationship for both parties. One that was win, win, win. What’s more – is it made for an enjoyable experience that was guaranteed most times.
Prove your worth and I might see how we go…
Today things are similar, except we expect more from people without necessarily giving anything extra in return. We are no longer ‘immediate trusters’ we want people to prove their worth and value to us on repeated occasions and even then we can still be fickle with our decisions. We are, however placing more genuine regard onto relationships once again, we want to feel that connection and so it is imperative we relearn the art , science and theatre of being a charismatic, inspiring, authentic and credible communicator.
The only body of work that teaches you how and why you communicate the way you do. What motivates your decisions. How you can authentically bring out the best in others.
Most of your core values are formed between 0-7 years old
Let’s ponder this for a second: we all have unconscious values (things we deem important to us) that are running 24/7 and often when you feel internal conflict it’s because you are unconsciously (and sometimes consciously) violating your own values system. You know when you say you’re going to do something and then either don’t do it or do the complete opposite – that can be a values violation!
The trick is, you are generally not aware of what your values are or even where they came from unless you do some deep inner work to discover who you’ve been, what motivates you, what drives you, what you stand for and ultimately who you want to become today and in your future.
NLP specifically helps you discover your own GPS system rather than unreliably playing out particular roles that are handed down to you through the generations of parents, teachers, bosses, work mates, friends etc. In fact, doing this type of work allows you to pick the best of the successes and magnifies them whilst giving your powerful tools that help you let go of the rest.
So imagine Yoda whispering the wisdom of life directly into your mind – that’s what NLP is like!
In the very first session of our Mind Mastery training, you’ll learn the 10 top things that will help you master your thoughts, words and actions. You’ll recover the secret passage to living well. (hint: we were born with a lot of this knowledge and instinctively used it when we were young children yet as adults we progressively challenge ourselves by forgetting these essential tools)
Influence your world with these top 10
- The fundamentals of NLP and how you can transform the way you think and act
- How and why you make your decisions and how you can easily “upgrade” your mind for spectacular results
- The 3 powerful keys that support you to create professional, personal, physical and spiritual success that knock your results out of the ball park
- What information your brain eliminates from your awareness and how you can benefit from picking and choosing the information you recover
- Embrace the 8 principles for brilliance and become an unstoppable success
- How your unconscious filters create your unique view of the world and how you can control the suggestions that determine your state of mind, behaviour and results
- The Body/Mind connection (psychosomatic) and how your thoughts determine your physical wellbeing (if you endure any sort of dis-ease this will wow your mind)
- The one question that will govern whether you get successful results or not
- What you need to do to stop your inner bully, set new standards and step up
- How to develop a brilliant mindset that guarantees the flow of prosperity, abundance, laughter, peace and love and why the opposite mindset will stop the flow into your life!
Knowing this is what you’ll discover in Session One of the training, just imagine what 8 days can do to improve your current reality. Work. Play. Live. Love.
Check out course dates and times. Call Team Jewells and book your seat today. 1300 734 634.
You owe it to yourself to exude your total potential, create spectacular results and be brilliant now.
© Be Brilliant Now